Tuesday, May 24, 2005

over training

I think that i have overtrained myself and that has contributed to my foul mood and not so interesting posts. The redundency to be exact. I have not been my normal self at all and must apologize for dragging on like I have. I am currently off the bike and waiting for my resting heart rate to get back down to where it should be, not at 58 in the morning, when I just get up. I raced last thursday and it was very lack luster, basically I sucked and my body did not want to help me. So it has been a very rough time for me lately as I want to be charging and riding and getin it done and all I can do is look outside enjoy the sunshine and rest. The last 4 days I have been sleeping alot, resting and watching movies, aside from my trips to work, which has also been better money wise which has helped my mood. So I am on the mend I hope. Has anyone else overtrained to the point where their body is just worked over? What did you do? and how long did it take to get better? Again sorry for the redundencey I wish I were talking about racing and training a being super postive.
The new Star Wars is awsome. Dark and filled with betrayal and lies. I wanted to rent the first Star Wars right after so I could see how it all comes together. I forget so much of that movie it has been a long time since I was a kid. I have not watched the new remastered ones, since childhood just 3 new ones. I have some catching up to do.

No comments: