Monday, January 03, 2005

winter blues

After last night at the restaurant I am unsure of what to expect for the rest of the week, we were sooooo busy and understaffed and we all expected to be slow, but it was Sunday night. Typically Sunday night diners are cheap, that wasnt necessarily the problem last night it was that I had thought all the holiday assholes had gone home, instead they were out in force. Enough bitching about that, the good thing is I made some money although it was extemly difficlult. I joked about needing to sow handles to my socks, so at least I would have something to grab on to. Ha ha.
I went to get my blood drawn today as the sore throat and weakened condition dont seem to be leaving anytime soon and I am hoping that the test will provide some answers, the word mono has been thrown around, I hope that is not the case, but I do have some of the symptoms. I am hoping to have some answers tommarrow or the next day. They always say they can get the results the next day, but you know how doctors are. So I have no answers, but due to the snow I think that I am going to get some skate sking in soon, and I have decided that I am going to do some yoga and meditation as well, to help with the mental side of racing and training, and just plain making it through the day sometimes. Thats all for now, more when I have some answers.

No comments: