Saturday, January 14, 2006

My first alleycat race

My first alleycat race will be this evening. A local bike culture magazine is celebrating their press release, and what better way to do it than hold a bike race. I know not what to expect, mayhem, crazyness, and lots of fun. So wish me luck and good legs. I worked boat loads this week on my girlfriends parents house, installing flooring, and worked some extra days waiting tables as well. So my legs and body are feeling the effects of constant flogging. But taking this on, and racing tonight has given me some strength and energy, I hope that brings me good legs too, we will most certainly see. So think of me this evening and send me energy, and a good safety net. More details after the race.

1 comment:

FixieDave said...

Good luck! Have a fun evening.