Wednesday, November 23, 2005

swobo is back

"ever since you started riding that singlespeed
your life has been on a path of self destruction" is what this shirt reads. I like it. however ever since I started riding a single speed my life has more been on a path of light. that is of course until the mono put me in the pain prison. now I have been on a different path, that of recovery and trying to find my place in this crazy world, doing something that makes a difference I hope. there is probably a "its in the journey, not the end result" quote but I think you get it. Speaking of direction, I once had my rays done, you have 12 etc, by my partners fathers wife, and it was noted that in one of the rays that denotes direction and life focus I am not very, get it. I float, i see too many options and dont know which one to take, they all seem good and bad. ying and yang. I will be more specific later. haha. get it. anyway. I have ideas it is just putting them in to plans and marching forward.
thats right, their back and open for business. I have a bunch of the old ones, can't wait to get my hands on some of the new ones. the t shirts are great too. check around the site, they got the right idea. organic cotten, merino wool, they are out to make a difference in the way they do business. think about it. what you buy or dont buy, makes a difference. support those that matter, those out for the world, the environment and ultimately we humans. as I have been saying for a while now we are on a slippery slope and we need to take notice. they think the same way. whats not to like. this blue looks sweet.
so today I start my new job. finally. the sun is shining so I am going to go ride around for a bit, sun in November in Seattle. I need to take advantage. even though I am feeling slugish and tired, rain will soon be here so I must take advantage, that and it gives me time to think. me time. we all need a little me time. as always keep the rubber side down.

No comments: