Tuesday, November 22, 2005

so it been awhile....

yes it has, i have been busy, relatives in town and the such, no time now have to go plane some boards for my girlfriends stepfathers new house. Still, not working the new job starts soon, like tommarrow. usual construction delays, looks like seattle will have a great advocate, Kent has a new job and a new blog. awsome. I really need to catch up with him. see if there is anything I can do to help or even get involved. Kent lets try to hook up real soon. I am in need of some inspiration and your insightful advice on a few things. health is ok, still tired a lot, and only motivated to ride around town, not long distances. looking to start doing pilates again, and as usual the 200 crunchs and 120 pushups at least 5 days a week. Turkey day is just ahead. oh boy. well I have work to do. oh and I plan to work on a friends bike. yeah I'm not the most skilled but I can change tires and tubes and the more basic stuff. Congrats to kent. sounds like a great job. again as always keep the rubber side down.

2 comments:

Jeff Kerkove said...

When is Kent's book coming out?

Kent Peterson said...

I can answer the "when is Kent's book coming out?" question. The soonest would be next spring, but I don't have a publisher lined up yet and I'm still working on parts of it.

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent Peterson
Issaquah WA USA