Wednesday, January 10, 2007

you'll laugh I hope...

at least at one of these videos. Gonterian is a great guy. I have yet to meet him in person, but when I do I hope to do some scorching with him, of course that is if I am worthy. I have been practicing my fixed gear skills, and hope to get a bunch more off road fixing in real soon. Here is a video he made, I like it. Here it is.

And now that you have watched that, it is time to laugh, this is a test...... I think most will find this funny especially those of us who grew up in the 80's a time that was full of cheese so to speak. So here it is Justin Timberlake hits the mark here. Thats saying something cause for the most part I don't have positve things to say about him. ha ha Like I said this will make you laugh, you may have seen it and I may be beating a dead horse at this point in time, its catchy watch out.

No comments: