Thursday, April 06, 2006

cant think of a good title...

I am drawing a blank for what to put at the heading of this post. The Vulture has a new blog, seems the old site was overly labor intensive and blogspot was a much better option. So I am making plans for my 32nd birthday, I would like to get away and do some epic riding down in Oakridge, home of the CreamPuff, with some friends. Drink some beer and do some epic rides with some good friends both old and new. If not I will do something up here to ring in my 32nd year of existence on this planet, and hopefully the best one yet.
Looks like monday we will rally and go to Capital forest down there in Olyimpia for some climbing and good times. Dont know what route we plan to follow, but lets just hope we dont get too lost.
Deadly Treadlys a London Bike messenger band play a live set on the Jack Thurstons radio show, the bike show,check his blog out here, go to itunes and listen to the show. Looks like some tall bikers are going for a tour as well, I'll have to give that a listen too.
Not much else going down, other than remember my sea ottter downfall last year, laying in bed before the race wonder what the fuck I had done to my mind, my body. NOw I think that I am seeing the light at the end of a very dark tunnel, one I hope never to encounter again. So it has been a year almost to the day and a long road it has been. I would love to be in down sitting on the beach in MOntery, California sun would be nice, that and seeing alot of friends that I have not seen in some time. Life is a constant adjustment. well enough of that. times are good. as always keep pedaling, and the world will change one pedal stroke at a time.

No comments: