Friday, July 22, 2005

Mono.....

being the person that I am, and wanting a definative answer I went to a different doctor, just to get a second opinion. I really am fascinated by doctors ability to be so sure, they dont always seem like they listen but they always give you a definative answer. I have been ill for quite some time now. Currently I am feeling better than I have. Back to doctors.... so he thought that what I was talking about sounded like mono... well I had the mono spot and that was negative... that can happen, i waited a long time to go to the doc in the first place... so he ran some really specific tests... igb and igg levels... confused the techs at the lab.... yesterday it was confirmed... mono it is. WTF.... I guess it pays to second guess some people.... mono is a virus so there is nothing that can be done... at least I have an answer to why...

1 comment:

Moishe said...

That sucks, man. I had mono many years ago and it was no fun at all... nothing to do but rest and take care of yourself. You've got plenty of time to get better and get ready for the Creampuff in '06!