Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wouldn't it be great.....

I got a laugh out of this and thought I would pass it along.

"My Next Life" by Woody Allen

In my next life I want to live my life backwards. You start out dead and get
that out of the way. Then you wake up in an old people's home feeling better
every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your
pension, and then when you start work, you get a gold watch and a party on
your first day. You work for 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy
your retirement. You party, drink alcohol, and
are generally promiscuous, then you are ready for high school. You then go
to primary school, you become a kid, you play. You have no responsibilities,
you become a baby until you are born. And then you spend your last 9 months
floating in luxurious spa-like conditions with central heating and room
service on tap, larger quarters every day and then voila! You finish off as
an orgasm!

1 comment:

Sara Lordon said...

Nat!
Hope life is treating you well! I am living in Florida and getting into biking after knee surgery (no more running for me:( for awhile). I would love to hear from you and catch up. Call me or email me...saslordon@aol.com or 561 6014420. Much love to you and hope to hear from you soon!
Ginormous hugs,
Sara :)
P.S. Check out Neal Fegan's website Montanatransitauthority.com. He builds crazy bicycles. He's living in Portland, OR now :)