Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!

The group loads up under I5 here in Seattle, stories are swapped about the previous nights shenanigans.



I turned 34 yesterday. I can't really even believe that I am 34, not that I feel old, and I know it is just a number, but 34 damn, funny thing is I still feel like I am much younger. 34 going on 14, or something like that. Maybe that is just a male thing, "I don't wanna grow up!!!" well I don't have to. Life takes over and speeds up, I can't imagine how fast it seems like it is going by in another 10 or 15 years. Perspective, it is all about perspective.......................

I took friday off so that I could enjoy sour beer at a local watering hole.....it is exactly what it sounds like beer that tastes sour.....

Saturday the little lady and I went for a ride in the woods with the dogs, then I went to a bbq.

Sunday we had a birthday ride, 3 of us shared birthdays in 4 days. I was the oldest of the bunch. Happy Birthday to Keith and Ben as well, and my friend Ian's is on Friday. A whole bunch of Bull, or is it a whole bunch of bullshit....

Here are some pics from the ride, we went to Anacortes and rode some great trails......
Suck that gut in, vanity wins, I always look bloated and fat in all the other pics.

Ben shakes it out. The rainy drive turned out to be a sunny day, the trails were in perfect shape.

Beard Guy shaved a little part of his beard, he should be in a Civil war movie with that facial hair.

The mandatory group shot. Dog and all. Tanner is wondering what all the fuss is about and if he could just get what Craig is holding on to. What a motley crew. Another highlight of the day was when, as we got ready to ride Craig was blasting Salt and Pepa's Push It. I'll leave you with this.

now imagine 8 of us in an lake parking lot in northern washington dancing around singing, while others fished or got ready to ride their horse's. Thank you Craig, that my friend is humor.

2 comments:

Michael Green said...

I like your blog...Maybe you'll like mine. Its all about NYC, bikes, Messenger culture, playing in traffic , getting chased by cops, critical mass...
Lets link sites.

http://www.bikeblog.blogspot.com

Check me out.

Ride Safe.

John Barr said...

Happy birthday Nat. See you in bend! -JB