Thursday, June 16, 2005

We should all get ivloved....

I knew that I would get to this eventually we should all be as invloved and informed as possible. Check these sites out:
www.democracyforamerica.com Dean's site. I lived in Vermont and he did alot of great things, he is liberal where it counts and conservative with money. He got everyone health care in VT. He may not be as polished as some want but look what we have in there now, is that what you want. Kerry was a little better but still to connected and in debted to lobbyists.
www.moveon.org more democracy in action.
www.undoit.org help stop global warming.
www.imba.com duh.
There are tons more but those are on the top of my list at the moment.
I just checked the Puff site looks like it could be brutal, that is if I start it. I am feeling a little better each day, but not my normal self at all yet. Still lots of sleeping and working and not much else. Back to the Puff it looks like it will be wet, and down right cold for summer. I appears that it has been raining cats and dogs up there this summer, if you can call our current weather summer, more like spring still, or fall, wtf. Anyways I will go and hang out no matter what, it will be good for me to get away from it all for a few days and hang out with friends. out

No comments: