Sunday, August 21, 2005

updates

Well I have started to ride about 4 days a week real easy on the road, and with gears for the moment. yuck, but look at the good side at least I am on my bike. Wow and might i say I am out of shape, fat and slow. Good times, fitness will return eventually, I hope. No plans as of yet to race I am tossing around the idea of racing Moab, but am scared to commit to anything in case my body/mind go to shit again and I am forced to ride the couch some more. That said I would love to race moab on a team, just still weighing the options I would hate to dissapoint myself or the team.
Went to Seattle, saw some good music at a little Irish Pub down the street from the house, had a job interview, got a job. I plan to move in about two weeks. MOre to come later when life slows down a bit and I have time to put it all down on paper. I am packing up the house and all my belongings trying to squeze in the rides, and tie up all the loose ends and say my goodbyes, which I have never been good at so I will probably try to throw a littl shindig at the house and then shove off the next mornign. A big change is coming, especially in the weather, but the good part is I will be able to commute on my bike to work, no driving in nasty traffic for this kid, and there is always so much to do, so many things to see that I am really looking forward to the change. so that is all I have time for right now, as I said before more later. out

No comments: