Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My friend Kieth needs your help...

I am just going to cut past and copy his email to me, he will say it better than I can so here you are....
Dear fellow riders,

As some of you may know, I am a PhD candidate at the University of
Washington Business School. Two colleagues and I are conducting a
study examining people’s attitudes and decisions about Business, and
we need your help.

We need as MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE to complete a brief and anonymous
survey. The total time for completion will be 15-20 minutes.

For each person participating, we will donate $2 to either (your
choice) the Africa Bike Project or the International Mountain Bike
Association. To sweeten the deal, I'm also matching donations out of
my own pocket, to bring the amount up to $4 per survey.

To participate, simply follow the link below from a PC running
internet explorer (sorry; no macs or firefox):

https://catalysttools.washington.edu/webq/survey/heyscott/64679

I greatly appreciate your help, and thanks in advance!

Keith Leavitt

I run with foxfire so I am off to work to use good old internet explorer...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One survey done for Keith.
---
www.singlespeedrevolution.com
Ride One or Ride None

Anonymous said...

Another survey done for Keith, hope all is well with you, Nat.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

SWEET!! Thanks for the help folks, and thanks for posting it Nat!

...BTW, the Raleigh looks badass!

-Keith