Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I know I keep saying this....

I'm busy...I can't seem to find time to post regularly....or have much to say on the bike front these days...I seem to spend more time at work or in front of this computer trying to keep up with all the projects that I have going...Seattle Beer Week is a job in unto itself...I try to ride and put that as a priority over updating this here blog...

I also keep saying that I need to take more pics...the old digital camera is just bulky and also seems to have been injured one to many time and doesn't seem to be taking the best clear pics....I got a nice new 2009 squishy fork for my bike...it is sitting in the living room leaning against the wall, looks nice there too.

So on the riding front I have been keeping them under the 3 hour mark as of late, the weather has been great if a little cold and today it decided to rain a bit and give us a more Northwest feeling in our bones than the snow, or cold and sunny weather that has been fairly prevalent this winter. I did get in to the whole facebook thing and that certain is a major time waster...fun at times but man does it just eat up time.....

Brouwer's, the bar I work at, will soon have some very nice bike courtesy of one of my favorite people, although he does pick road rides over mountain bike rides and I don't really understand that... I plan on making mine a totally hipped out with white rims and all...it is my tribute to the hipsters here in Seattle cause I am so unhip....

So hopefully sooner than later i will update with pics of the rides and all or at least a few more words on a regular basis, but as the saying goes " a picture is worth a thousand words" so two pics would take care of a few weeks worth or these drawn out words....

I missed the Old Pueblo race...I need to get away to the warm temps....

1 comment:

BF kemyooter said...

hey now...I was really hung over that morning and needed an easy out of my ride. Just in case...you know...the night before was stronger than me.