Wednesday, March 14, 2007

blood trails

This was sent to me awhile back and I meant to get it on here sooner. Bikes are they making a come back in the movies. Watch the trailer below and tell me what you think.



In other news I am planning on riding with the Randdonneurs this St Patricks day for their 200km ride. I will be riding my fixie to see how it feels to start piling on the miles aboard a fixed gear bicycle. More on that on Sunday. The race schedule is starting to come together and I am usually getting one or two mountain bike rides in a week. Not much else to say, hope you enjoy the trailer. as always keep pedaling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pete and I actually rented this.

Can I have my 2 hours back?!?!

Anonymous said...

Wow, maybe it'll scare more people away from biking... I'm an optimist.

monk3y mike said...

See ya Saturday. I don't have the legs to pull off the 200km with style, but It's only 4 times longer than my super-commutes....